Aluminum Phosphide is in the form of tablets and pouches. It is used worldwide for fumigation of raw and processed commodities including grains, tobacco, cocoa beans, nuts seeds, animal feeds, tea, coffee leaf, wheat flour, processed spices, and dried fruits. It can also be used for fumigating storage structures like silos warehouses, flour mills ship holds, railcars etc.
Grain Warehouse Fumigation Service:
Live helper provides a very specialized service for monitoring insect pests in stored product, food processing and export industries.
Through a strong relationship with Trece Inc, we use specific pheromone lures and traps in strategic locations to determine the source of an infestation. Our technical knowledge, arsenal of products and services allows for better detection, leading to a more effective pest management program catered to your needs. These solutions are implemented as part of the overall food safety programs in accordance with guidelines.
- Almond Moth (Cadra cautella)
- Angoumois Grain Moth (Sitotroga cerealella)
- Cigarette Beetle (Lasioderma serricorne)
- Confused Flour Beetle (Tribolium confusum)
- Indianmeal Moth (Plodia interpunctella)
- Khapra Bettle (Trogoderma granarium)
- Mediterranean Flour Moth (Ephestia kuehniella)
- Raisin Moth (Cadra figulilella)
- Red Flour Beetle (Tribolium castaneum)
- Tobacco Moth (Ephestia elutella)