Mosquitoes can be a real nuisance anywhere in the world, leaving a nasty bite on uncovered skin. The female species can also carry fatal diseases. Read more about the lifecycles and habits of these blood-suckers.
Protect yourself from the Mosquito Menace
- Life insects - Mosquitoes tend to bite in the early morning or evening. There are however a few species that will also bite during the day.
- Bites that can cause itching and a red swelling.
- Mosquitoes in flight emit a distinctive high-pitched buzz, which can interrupt sleep.
- The risk of mosquito infestations is generally higher near water sources, such as drains, lakes and lower in very arid areas
- If there is large numbers of mosquitoes, for example near stagnant water bodies and drains, mosquitoes can become a nuisance and cause distress to everybody in that area
- Mosquitoes in India can transmit many dangerous and potentially fatal diseases, such as Dengue, Chikungunya, Malaria and Japanese B Encephalitis
- Trust - Mosquitoes have an immediate impact on customer and employee trust.
- Damage - Mosquito infestations can seriously damage your health and hygiene reputation.
- Cost - Lost revenue when customers or staff vote with their feet or fall seriously ill because of mosquito-borne diseases
Steps To Take:
- Identify the mosquito species - You will require help here
- Exclusion: Fit windows with mosquito screens and try to keep doors closed during the main activity period of mosquitoes
- Mosquito infestations often require a detailed situation analysis and audits to identify and eradicate breeding spots. Live helper pest control technicians are trained mosquito control experts and will integrate different mosquito control methods in an integrated and effective mosquito control program.
- Live helper ® offers a specialized mosquito treatment that is effective irrespective of power cuts or availability of other repellents. Safe for your health, Indoor Residual Spray treatment guarantees freedom from mosquitoes.