Mosquitos Control Service
Do You Know?
Protect yourself from the Mosquito Means
Mosquito - Asian Tiger or Yellow Fever (Aedes Spp.)
6.4-12.7mm long, black with striped white markings (Aedes Spp.), thin, long-legged winged insect; adults have three pairs of long, slender legs, with an elongate "beak" or proboscis to pierce skin.
Eggs laid in stagnant water. Larvae develop in water and pupate after a week. Adults emerge from pupae after 2-3 days.
Only adult females bite humans and other animals as they need blood meals to produce eggs. They breed in stagnant water & Culex Spp. breeds prolifically in polluted water such as drains, cess pools, gutters, septic tanks, etc, in urban surroundings. It is the common house mosquito and a major nuisance after dusk, biting heavily and causing sleepless nights. It transmits Filaria.
Steps To Take
- Identify the mosquito species - You will require help here
- Exclusion: Fit windows with mosquito screens and try to keep doors closed during the main activity period of mosquitoes
- Mosquito infestations often require a detailed situation analysis and audits to identify and eradicate breeding spots. Live helper pest control technicians are trained mosquito control experts and will integrate different mosquito control methods in an integrated and effective mosquito control program.
- Live Helper offers a specialized mosquito treatment that is effective irrespective of power cuts or availability of other repellents. Safe for your health, Indoor Residual Spray treatment guarantees freedom from mosquitoes.
- If there is large numbers of mosquitoes, for example near stagnant water bodies and drains, mosquitoes can become a nuisance and cause distress to everybody in that area
- Mosquitoes in India can transmit many dangerous and potentially fatal diseases, such as Dengue, Chikungunya, Malaria and Japanese B Encephalitis
- Trust - Mosquitoes have an immediate impact on customer and employee trust.
- Damage - Mosquito infestations can seriously damage your health and hygiene reputation.
- Cost - Lost revenue when customers or staff vote with their feet or fall seriously ill because of mosquito-borne diseases
- Life insects - Mosquitoes tend to bite in the early morning or evening. There are however a few species that will also bite during the day.
- Bites that can cause itching and a red swelling.
- Mosquitoes in flight emit a distinctive high-pitched buzz, which can interrupt sleep.
- The risk of mosquito infestations is generally higher near water sources, such as drains, lakes and lower in very arid areas