Bed bugs have nothing to do with the cleanliness of your home!
The inherent quality of bed bugs is that they are hitch-hikers. Due to this, your home can’t be bed bug-proofed. You can only treat it. They easily travel by latching on to clothes, baggage and even laptops. This makes pest control for bed bugs a necessity in the cleanest of homes too.
Your DIY bed bug treatments can’t conquer all the bed bugs.
- In urban cities like Mumbai, the very lifestyle facilitates the ease of bed bug infestation in any home.
- Being only 0.5 mm in size, bed bugs can easily hide.
- They leave a very bad odour behind with the blood stains.
- And the most important of all, they sting you and your kids to suck your blood!
Live helper ® Bed Bug Treatment– BBMS (Bed Bug Management Service)
- Live helper experts make sure to check every seam and fold of your mattress to get every bed bug out, offering a thorough pest control treatment.
- Bed bug eggs are not affected by insecticide penetration. To deal with this, we provide a second round of bed bug treatment within 2 weeks that prevents new bed bugs from breeding in your home.
- Take care not to spread Bedbugs
- If your home has a bedbug infestation, please do not risk spreading it by taking clothes, suitcases or furniture to hotels or the homes of your friends and families.
- Bedbugs can also migrate to adjoining properties through wall or floor cavitiesIf your home has bedbugs and you live in a flat or a terraced property, please be considerate to your neighbours and act promptly.
- Treating Bed Bug Infestations
- Bed bugs are an objectionable pest and one of the most difficult to eradicate.
- High levels of hygiene, deep cleaning and the use of amateur insecticides will help to keep bedbug numbers under control, however professional treatment will be required to eradicate the infestation.
- Live helper offers a call-out service to deal with bedbugs and other pest problems in the home. Our service is fast, effective and offers the highest level of safety for your family and pets.